There are several types of migration categories, which give foreigners the opportunity to obtain temporary or permanent residence permits in Panama, as well as temporary or permanent work permits. Many of these migration programs were created with the aim to promote foreign investment and support the economic development of Panama.
Prior to start any application process, we prepare a list of documents for the selected migration category, and provide instructions on how to obtain the necessary documentation from the country of origin or permanent residency. We check and verify all documentation for residence and work permits in advance, and clarify our clients’ questions regarding any migration procedure.
Check your application HERE
We offer the following legal services:
1. Permanent Residence Permits
2. Temporary Residence Permits
3. Passport Registration and Passport Registry Information Update
4. Multiply Visa
5. Permanent Work Permits
6. Temporary Work Permits
7. Reconsideration Resources
8. Duplicate and Change of Migration ID cards
9. E-Cedula Process (Panamanian Identification card for foreigners)
10. General Information on the import of household items and pet relocation
11. Registration of Civil Marriages celebrated abroad